4.07.2016

Challenge #7 inspiration with Shannon

Hello crafty friends!

Shannon here today to share some inspiration with the challenge Tic-Tac-Toe board.


 For my card today I used the third row down, tag, kraft and potted plants.


I kept my card fairly simple using a white card base. I cut my tag out of kraft paper using my Cricut. I sponged a little bit of blue ink in the background so it didn't look too plain.  I stamped my sentiment from the Better Together stamp set from Neat and Tangled in Versa-mark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Now I didn't have a potted plant stamp, it's on my wish list but in the mean time I created my own. I used the flowers from the Delightful Days stamp set from Clearly Besotted and the flower pot is from the Our Friendship Grows stamp set from Lawn FawnI stamped my pot first and masked it off before i stamped my bouquet of flowers. I colored in with Copic markers, fussy cut out and adhered onto my tag.  I added some bakers twine on top of my card and some clear droplets from Pretty Pink Posh to finish of my card.

That's it for my card today! Hope you got inspired to play along and enjoyed my CAS card:)
Thanks so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a pretty tag Shannon !!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty daisies, Shannon. Love how you anchored them on your tag. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! These flowers seem to just pop off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty!! Love the flowers against that kraft tag!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a comment!